It's all good. Thanks.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

When at the edge of the unknown, faith provides the wings to fly.

On 10/5/2011 1:55 PM, Lennie wrote:
Hi,

Actually, what I do is save the original URL in my favorites. Then, when I want to check a particular week's scores, I press ALT+Enter, to bring up the properties. I then hit the end key to get to the end of the URL and make the necessary changes to the date. I hit enter twice (one to save the changes and one to open the web site) and the web page comes up with the team's scores for that week. I hit the navigation key T (as in tango) to jump to each table to each game with the team's scores.

I hope that you will find this method easier?

Take care.

Lennie