Hi Margaret,

To set Jaws to the Advanced option do the following;

1. Press Insert + 6 on the numbrer row above the main keyboard, to open the
Settings Center then, press control, shift, + D, to open the default
settings center for all applications.
2. Arrow down to Speech Verboscity & press right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to configure verboscity levels & press right arrow to open.
4. Arrow down 1 time & you might hear, verboscity level beginner highest.
Press the spacebar 2 times or, until you hear Jaws read, advanced, lowest.
5. Tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to okay, & press enter / spacebar
to save the changes & close the Settings Center.

To set your punctuation for some, do the following;
1. If you run Jaws from the system tray, press insert / Jaws key + J, for
the context menu
2.A. Press the letter H, for Help, then press the letterZ, for the start-up
wizard, tab to the punctuation option, & you will be in a combobox so arrow
up to some, .  Now, tab through the start-up wizard making any other changes
if necessary,press the spacebar each time you get to a next button until you
get to the finish button, & pressing the spacebar on finish to save any
changes & close the start-up wizard.

B. If you don't run Jaws from the system tray, Alt + tab, until you land on
the Jaws window.  Press the Alt key & Jaws should read options.  Now, right
arrow to help, uparrow to start-up wizard, & press enter.  Now follow the
rest of steps in step 2.A.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike