Hi all,

I've been looking up the command to drag and drop items using Jaws 12 set to
work with my laptop keyboard. The command I found, control + capslock + 8,
doesn't appear to work on the webpage I'm trying to use. Is this command
specific to desktop applications and not meant to work in html environments?
Is there another command I should use? At the moment when I try it on the
web page, I hear a message saying "not in a list view."  Any help would be
much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Michelle