From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Milica Trpevska
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 12:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with internet explorer 9 and jaws 12: IE
freezes when using the virtual find command

Hello all,

I am using jaws 12 with internet explorer 9 on a windows 7 operating
system. When I use the virtual find command (ctrl+f or jaws key+ctrl+f)
IE freezes and I have to do a forced restart. Otherwise, I cannot
activate any other window as jaws says "no window is active..." or just
shows the "task switching" window with no possibility to go to another
window open on screen. I tried to reset IE to its default settings but
the behavior doesn't change. Please, help! Regards,

Milica  Trpevska