To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 2:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7 a Pocket Guide

Hi folks, I think
Rich Robinson might be the person who sent this wonderful guide to us, but I'm not sure. If he or anyone else has the latest version of this guide and would send it to the list, I would be most grateful! I will be putting on the Windows 7 Home Premium on my new computer tomorrow and would love to have the guide for help to learn the system!

Many thanks all! Vicky