Thank you, John
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:44:10 -0400
From: "John M." <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a way to copy and paste from the

I'll give you the brute force method that I use:
>From the command line window, press Alt-Spacebar to open the System Menu.
Arrow down to the Edit menu, press the right arrow.
Arrow down to select all and press Enter.
Press Alt-Spacebar and arrow down to the edit menu and press the right
arrow.
Arrow down to Copy and press Enter.
Open Notepad and press Ctrl-V to paste the contents into Notepad.
Copy what you want from within Notepad and paste it as needed.
It may be somewhat clumsy, but it works every time.
John