I received an interesting call from our local library. They have a request to
make one of their computers to have screen reading software. I never used
vista. Are there any issues with 13 pro and vista pro? I guess that there is
not too much difference between vista home and pro as far as the layouts. I
just might go to my daughter’s home and install jaws 13 on her home vista
machine to look around. I am pretty sure that the library will be calling me
for some help.They were looking around for other cheaper or free products. I
kind of discouraged that. The patron that made the request I believe also uses
jaws. On a regular basis she takes a bus to Pottsville and would like some
internet access and also to be able to access their card catalog. That is
something that would have to be checked out. Not sure how speech friendly their
software is. I did suggest that they download the demo and put it on a staff
member computer to check it out.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com