From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Marilyn Walker
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 3:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 13 issues

Using windows key and b produced a short system tray list with mouse in each

subsequent line.  Wierd.  So I closed that and then did insert plus f11 to
check system tray and found my former system tray list.  Wierder than wierd.

So just now I returned to system tray and found only four entries.  More
wierdness.  marilyn