Hi Folks,

I'm not sure if this is affecting everyone, but Yahoo Mail, in particular,
Rogers Yahoo has begun using app mode on their website so that you must
negotiate various app modules on the webpage rather than HTML.

Does anyone know of any tricks to using this sort of configuration, or even how
to navigate through it in a quick manner?

One of the reasons I check my webmail is because I have to check my spam folder
every now and again, and I would hate to shut that feature off with the sheer
number of e-mails I get per day.

In any case, the links aren't anywhere near what a person is used to entering
on.  Where the spam and trash folders used to have separate links to empty all
the messages from the respective folders, now they seem to be merged onto one
link so that you don't know what you're entering on.

I have to deal with this on two machines, a Windows XP and Windows 7 machine
using Jaws 12, latest build on both, and Internet Explorer 8, again, the latest
build.

Any tips on this phenomenon would be greatly appreciated.

Scorpio