To: "JawUsers" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 1:41 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] launching different jaws versions

Hi,

This may be a real stupid question but I'm sure people here have more than
one jaws version installed.

I am wondering what do yall do for the keystroke so it will not be in
conflict with lets say a word keystroke or anything else for that matter?

Of course there are no right or wrong answers, I am just looking for
different ways.

Thanks.