If you want to change the
Order of messages,
So old messages are at the top,
Do the following;
Again this is for outlook2010.
And this assumes you have the jaws virtual ribbon turned on,

1. alt+v=view.

2. down arrow, until you hear,
Arrangement sub menu, here you can either press enter or right arrow to
open.

3. now down arrow until you hear;
Arrange by split button,
Press enter.

4. now here you can,
Shift+tab to view settings, and press enter.

5. now tab until you hear something like,description sort....button,
Press enter.
Tab one time,
Here you can choose between descending and ascending, you want,
Ascending.

Now tab and enter on the okay button.
Hope this helps.

Now, the