Thanks.  I will investigate further.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Convenient OCR

Greg,

The S is for screen and the W is for window. Now the only
thing I can figure the difference would be if what you were
performing OCR on was not the size of the entire screen.
Today I used the W for window as I figured it was one of
those install screens which if I remember when I had sight
did not take up the whole screen. I also believe the s takes
les time than the w. Probably if one didn't work I would try
the other. This is just my opinion on what the difference is
and I may be way off.

Al