From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of CrisMunoz54
Sent: 21 November 2011 17:28
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 13 failing to load on start up!

I know that on my machine, when I make adjustments to the msconfig be it
unchecking active sync or quicktime or some other program that gets turned
on for whatever reason, the Start Jaws automatically check box in the
options/basic menu gets unchecked.

Have you checked to see that your start Jaws automatically check box isn't
getting unchecked for some odd reason?