When you set up the hot key again, either shift+tab or tab your way through the dialogue to OK and press enter; but do not reverse direction.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Punctuation & Jaws hotkey

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick reply. I seem to remember something about using the spacebar instead of the enter key.

I have another problem and perhaps you can help?

I set up my hot key for Jaws13 with CTRL+ALT+J and it doesn't bring up Jaws.

I have removed that shortcut previously from Jaws12 before I set it up for Jaws13.

Any ideas why it is not working? As usual any help will be greatly appreciated.

Take care.

Lennie