Dato: 27. november 2011 22:53
Til: Jaws-Users-List
Emne: [JAWS-Users] ITunes Accessibility

Ok, just downloaded and installed ITunes on the computer.
I'm using XP Pro and latest build of JAWS 13. I wanted to
set up my Apple ID, password, etc. Seems to be much of the
screen not  consistently accessible with JAWS. Are most of
you going through your PC with IPhone to do updates etc. or
directly to the phone? Are there scripts out there that make
the ITunes more accessible? All help appreciated

Al