  From: vrvaug...@mailzone.com
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:58 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Rearranging the From and Subject fiels?

  Hi, I am using Windows Mail in Windows 7 Home Premium with Jaws 13 latest
build.
  In the Headers of my messages the From field comes before the Subject
field.
  I know about using Alt V and then arrowing down to and pressing Enter on
Collumns, but How then do I make the subject come before the From field?

  Many thanks for any help! Vicky