From: David Ferrin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tandum

In the three years since it arrived on the seen it has made my life easier
and harder at the same time. Easier in that I can get more things done much
faster than simply talking somebody else through the process, and harder
because now I can do things on systems that I would never consider walking
another person through such a process. In short given me more work but over
all it is to me the best feature to come along since the ability to put JAWS
in the system trey.

The faster part gives me more time to have a personal life, thank you
Freedom Scientific.
David Ferrin
A person who has a closed mind is afraid of learning.