From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
blindle...@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 3:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13 disappointment!

the only lock ups i found was windows not jaws and i like jaws 13.

lee

In a message dated 12/4/2011 1:19:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net writes:

I, too,  have been experiencing more crashes and lock-ups in JAWS 13 than
previously.

Sunny Day
Maria  Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger  than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

When at the  edge of the unknown, faith provides the wings to fly.