Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for a program

It occurs to me that a program that will automatically shutdown another
running program while not necessarily shutting down the computer might be
nice. Does anybody know of such an animal?

This would be for example when you want something to run but for only a
certain period of time, just a thought. I would be surprised if such a thing
existed.
David Ferrin
http://www.jaws-users.com