To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13 disappointment!

On my student's lap top, even though it says the voice is Eloquence, it's Tom from Nuance. Go figure!
At 09:01 AM 12/4/2011, you wrote:
Eloquence is installed automatically. The point is that somehow, things got changed so that the Eloquence voice doesn't read things the way he'd like it to. (Try changing the person.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark" <marktorger...@my180.net>