From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of André van
Deventer
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 10:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] suggestion for the symnbols dialog

Hi all

Something I would like to suggest as a new feature for the symbols dialog
[jaws ke plus 4].

Although this dialog already contains quite a few of the most commonly
used
symbols, it would be very nice indeed if one could add your own special
symbols to this list.  My home language uses quite a few symbols which are
not part of that list.  Would be wonderful to be able to add them.

I have no idea how easy this would be to implement!!

Andre