No. This refers to a Google setting - under Google Settings, Options - that, up to last week, used to show results in a list box or similar, and you could highlight the number of them displayed per page that you desired to see. (you would have used this to increase the number of results displayed per page if there were many results spread over many pages.) Now, instead, we have a 'nice' and quite inaccessible slider. If you try to set a value, it won't stick while you're still in the same session. (I haven't had to change settings as yet; but that's as far as i've got there.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 & Google

Is it under internet options in tools off the menu?

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net