From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvi...@optonline.net>
To: "jaws users list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook and Jaws

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this list.
I am receiving assistance with setting up and adjusting to a new Windows 7
computer with Jaws 13 and I E 9.  Some of you know me from other lists so
you know I'm an older person, very inept and uncomfortable with computer
technology even though I've been using it for quite some time.  So I have
just a very simple question at this point.  We installed Outlook because it
is similar to Outlook Express and because I didn't want to deal with WLM.
But nothing has really been configured yet.  I noticed that when reading
emails, Jaws 13 is reading the header as well as the body of the email.  It
isn't doing that on my old computer.  I have Jaws 12 and Outlook Express and
if I want to read the header I have to shift tab to get to the top of it.
Is that because the program is different or because we haven't configured
Jaws not to read the header?

Miriam