From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] a google search work around

When using google to perform a search sometimes when typing nothing gets
written in the edit field. This can be frustrating but a work around that
seems to work for me is to temporarily switch to the "view google in mobile"
link and then switch back. Then at least for a while the problem goes away
only to return again periodically. (smile) I like the regular google because
the page shows much more info.