From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: 18 December 2011 13:20
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Turning off tab anouncement in jaws!

Hi Paul,

Try the following;

To change this setting press, Insert / Jaws Key + V, & press the letter T,
until you land on TAB Measurement Indication - On, then press the space bar
to turn it off.

This option controls whether to indicate the new measurement from the left
margin when the TAB key is pressed. The default setting is On.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike