I still haven't figured out the voices in 13.0.
Now that my wifi issues are resolved.
On my second computer, I down loaded the 13 from the web and it went very well,
just like in the past.

However, on my main computer, the voice of 13 is much different than original
on 12.0. and, it skips.
I  originally used the disc to install so, I uninstalled 13.0 and re installed
from the web.
There was no difference with the skipping voice.

In, add/remove, I saw both the 13.0 version and the install voice,  for 13.0.
I assume I need to remove both of these in order to re install?

Also, on the computer that does not go well, there was an option to
modify,repair or cancel during the install.
I clicked on modify.
Is that correct?
I am afraid to hit repair.

Oh, I checked on the 13.0 to make sure that eloquence is the default.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Rich