It's still a wonderful website.

Sherri
----- Original Message ----- From: "inthane" <inthane...@roadrunner.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The JFWLite website

loud applause, and it's still plenty useful to us on XP still or with remaining XP machines

bless her and bless her husband!
elf
Marry Ho Ho and Cracky flu near!, (or is that nappy ru flear, or maybe its... oh whatever, cheers!,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>