Hi,

I just installed the latest Jaws13 and I do not wish to use the merge utility from Jaws12.

What I would like to do is to copy some of my personalized settings and the dictionary from Jaws12 ENU and paste them into Jaws13.

I know that the merge utility will accomplish this easily, but I have a lot of junk in the ENU folder that was brought over from each of the previous merge since Jaws9 or earlier. Some of the items in the previous versions don't mean anything anymore.

So, I would like to start Jaws13 clean and just copy those files that I need. The dictionary would be the biggest problem to start over fresh and I just assume to bring the whole file over and make any changes that don't apply anymore.

Any way to accomplish these things or should I just bite the bullet and start all over again from the beginning?

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! It would be a great Christmas gift for me so that I will not have to use Mike's Dr. Phil.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the list! I hope that Santa treats you well.

Lennie