Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 1:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Happy Holidays

From Patty and I we wish to extend a blessed and happy Christmas along with
a healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

We keep scratching on the door of 600 members and I feel certain that in the
new year we'll hit it and then some. Thanks to Bob who has been with me for
the entire 6 years I've been doing this list and to Rick who joined up not
long after we got rolling. I couldn't do it without you guys, the fact is I
wouldn't even try.

Honestly it never crossed my mind back then that we would still be doing
this well in to the seventh year already.
David Ferrin
A person who has a closed mind is afraid of learning.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish Ebel" <aima...@verizon.net>