It works perfectly well with Jaws and isn't a resource hog like some other
programs.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Why bother with MSE when there are so many other
antivirus/spyware software options available?

Hello.

I have noticed that Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) software seems to be
a favorite for many listers here. There are so may other software options
for virus and spyware protection some of them paid and some free and
accessible with JAWS. So is there any special reason why I should bother and
indeed start using MSE? For example I have McAffee and super antispyware on
my windows 7 PC. What is my incentive to go with MSE other than the free
price of MSE?

Prateek