Have you reset your presentation to read tables like the sighted see them,?

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dan Rossi
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws saying separator

Mike,

You've got my interest with this separator thing.  I haven't seen it myself,
than I can think of, and hitting a page or two, I haven't come across it.
Can you give me an example of a page, and where on the page, I can find an
occurrence of JAWS saying separator?  I can see if it happens for me, and
maybe track down where it is coming from.

Thanks.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi