Last week I discussed an error message I got using outlook 2007 when I tried
to send an attachment to my distribution group list. The attached file was a
mp3 file about 3MB size. The suggestion to resolve the issue from you was to
send it to one or two people in the group list and that suggestion was
helpful and successful. However, now I am just sending a three paragraph
message to the group and I am once again getting the error message "an
unexpected error has occurred." Now I am totally baffled since this group is
only seven people and a three paragraph message containing only text can not
be that large. In fact I recall using outlook way back in 2004 at work and I
sent messages to groups larger than 20 contacts. Again  any ideas what's
happening here?