I am running Windows 7, and just upgraded to both IE 9 and JFW 13.

I am suddenly struggling to sign into bank of america and chase.com. I never had an issue before, but now it seems that I enter my username, select my state, this is on bank of america, and hit enter on the sign-in button. I hear a page transition click, but nothing appears to happen. I am still on the page asking for my username. It used to immediately transition to the password page. It's making me a bit crazy today. Anybody have any suggestions?

Other pages, such as my regular bank site seem to be fine, but the BOA site is driving me to go pour a few fingers of scotch.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi