ok gang just a little friendly advice. think we're slitely getting off topic here. i know i'm know mod, but just saying.

On 1/11/2012 6:23 PM, Christopher Bartlett wrote:
I have the problem of being stuck at 0.95 which stopped working a long time
ago.  I've never had an automatic update since then.  I wrote Christopher
Toth about this but haven't heard anything from him.  Has anyone else had
this problem and if so how did you resolve it?

        Christopher Bartlett