From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Arya
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IBM same time connect client

Hi Carolyn ,
I did not try with jaws 11.
Will install the demo of jaws 11 and get back to the list with the results.
Reading the individual conversation is possible in same time.
Go to preference in same time and there is a option for accessibility
check those option.
When you are in the typing field press control plus t to jump to read
the conversation u can use the IE keystrokes in that window,
that keystroke is a toggle to get you back to the typing field.
Hope this helps.
.