From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:19 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List@JAWS-Users.COM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft excel

Please ignore my previous message, a colleague has helped me
thanks.
If anyone else is interested, move to the row below the one
that you want to freeze as headings, click window and freeze
pains.

This message may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before
deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in
this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available
for all NHS staff in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other
sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS
and can be accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch,
visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: