From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: January 24, 2012 12:14 PM
To: JawsUsers
Subject: [JAWS-Users] scripting

Hi,

I am finally going to do it! Well not all of it because this book I found
has a crap load of information.

What pointers/recommendations would a person have for the person who is
starting to learn scripting?

I quickly skimmed through it and there are a couple of small scrips of which
they want us to put together but mainly can I potentially mess something up?
Lol, this is still a new laptop I have and I would hate to kill it already.

Thanks.