To All Listers:

I am using an HP OfficeJet J4580 Multifunction unit.  Whenever I try to open HP
Solutions Center, I get the following message:

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
 Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the
installation package "solutionCenter.msi" in the box below.

I am not sure where I should look for this folder, as it is not under my
programs folder, and the unit did not come with an installation disk.  Can
anyone with more intelligence than me (and that has to be 99% of the people out
there) give me any ideas as to how to open this folder?

Many thanks.

Jerry