To All Listers:

I am trying to do a dis defragmentation on my external hard drive.  Using
Windows Vista with JAWS version 11, I go into the Disk Defragmentation
properties and the computer asks me to select the drives I want defragmented.
I select the drive, and then it keeps asking me to select the drive to be
defragmented.  And when I finally got to the defragment button, I press the
spacebar and it takes me back to the choosing the drive screen.  What am I
doing wrong?!  Thanks.  Jerry