From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] RE2: removing the auto numbering in Microsoft
Outlook2007 withJFW13

Hello.

First: the note below fixed it in MS Word, so thanks.
Now each time I am typing an email to someone in MS Outlook 2007, and say
type the number1 then a period and then some test and then hit enter,
Outlook 2007 automatically adds a number 2 in the next line. The sequence of
menu items to hit as suggested for Word don't exist for Outlook 2007. How do
I permanently set outlook 2007 so it does not auto number any more each time
I type an email? a

 the

Prateek