To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 11:36 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Transporting Office Settings

Hi All,

I just installed Office 2002 onto a new computer running XP Pro & Jaws13.
Is there a way to transport the settings from another computer running
Office 2002, to this 1?  Mainly I would like to transfer the Word settings
from the other computer to this one so I don't have to configure all that
crap again!  LOL  LOL

All help will be greatly appreciated & graciously accepted.  Thanks much,
take care.
Mike