To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] For those wanting to leave google search engine,here is a great choice

For anyone using JAWS installing TapinRadio, from www.tapinradio.com >, check the checkbox for screen-reader user you will meet with after you accept the licence agreement. Changing a home page because, is a nuisance, happily avoided once you check that checkbox above. My experience of babylon.com is as spyware - it surreptitiously installed a toolbar on my computer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Boodram" <steveboodram...@gmail.com>