The easiest way for me to learn is to read simple directions on how to do
something and take notes. And then, if I do an operation often enough, I
memorize it. Otherwise, I look back at my notes. So I'm wondering where, on
the FS website, I can find something to download or copy which describes
Jaws 13 and also, how to use Read It. I see that there's material in daisy
format, but then I have to find and download the FS Reader. If I do that,
does it make it easy to read the material? Aren't there word documents that
provide the same information? Hearing the material in a podcast doesn't seem
to work. It's just too fast for me. I can't absorb it quickly enough. I'd
appreciate any suggestions.

Miriam