Does Word still say "print view"?
At 08:13 PM 2/3/2012, you wrote:
I apparently have inadvertently changed a setting and don’t know where to go to change it back to perform properly. When in a document I can read current line, but if I arrow down to the next line Jaws will not automatically read that line nor will it read the previous line when I use the up arrow. Apparently, the cursor will move up and down, but the lines are not automatically read. This is not happening when I am composing email, but does happen in MS word 2010, Windows 7 and Jaws 13. Any assistance would be appreciated. Donna For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/