Hi, All:

Someone attached an important .PDF document in an e-mail that Adobe Reader gave me the infamous empty document message when I opened it and it was processed. I'm running JAWS 13 and tried the new Convenient OCR feature for the first time in an effort to get something usable out of it. Adobe said it is a two page document. I pressed Control plus 1 as instructed by the JAWS What's New and Insert-Space, o, w, but JAWS is only reading about the first lines. Could some kind person please tell me how I can get to hear the whole document? I'm running Adobe Reader X on a 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Margaret