Nothing really strange about it. there are more than two character codes: ANSI, and ASCII, in this case; and JAWS gives the ANSI number. Then there is also Unicode, which has different numbers again.

----- Original Message ----- From: <northstar1...@okie.sytes.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Symbol Confirmation

hmmm, its really strange because with jaws, i can
print the c cadella (รง) and it shows as 231 so i
guess 231 and 135 are one and the same.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 2/7/2012 01:33 PM, Dan Rossi said:
Yep, ccidilla is a Frenchy accent. I went to google and typed in "what is a ccidilla" in quotes and poof.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click
here to check out my sendspace offerings!