From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Scott Meyer
Sent: February 9, 2012 1:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] a update on this issue.when moving files to a folder, can
do this only once.

Hi;
 I did a move to another drive and the Move function worked fine. I went
back to the original drive and Move function showed all the folders so I
moved files into a new folder but when I tried to do another move to that
drive it showed only the one folder that I last moved files into. it seems
to reset itself if I move to another drive and it works only once for  a
particular drive.
Regards
scott