I use MSE on 4 computers with no problems. Even my lab computer has it installed and that comp goes where no one dares go on the Internet just to find viruses to play with. i still have no problem with MSE. The others I wouldn't even bother with, because I feel if a virus or spyware program can not tell a system file from virus or spyware. Then its not doing its job at all!