Rick, agreed; oldies but goodies and all that.  i never use the latest
versiion for a year or more, preferring to let all of you get everything
fixed first!  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J13.0.718 Update & Outlook Express

:I find it very interesting that which new release of Jaws, that the script
: file  for Outlook Express continues to grow.
: Now, if FS could explain the need for this for a program that hasn't
changed
: for years, I would like to hear it.
: This is why I continue to use Jaws 6.2 for everything on my system except
: for some websites.
: The latest isn't always the greatest, folks!
:
: Rick Justice