From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:26 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] daily information wireless keyboards

Daily Tip:
Save Your Batteries

When your wireless keyboard starts skipping characters as you type, it’s
tempting to blame old batteries. The more likely cause, however, is
interference with the connection between your keyboard and its transceiver.
Before you replace those batteries, double-check that the transceiver hasn’t
slipped off your desk (and that you haven’t put anything heavy between it
and the keyboard). You may also want to check your keyboard manufacturer’s
software to see whether it has a battery status indicator.
David Ferrin